Mobilizer Equipping School
Fall 2013 Applications Available – Apply Now!
Fall Session: 2 October – 11 December
This 10-week internship experience is a unique blend of on-site classroom learning, local outreach ministry, and serving the international student mission movement while living, learning, and ministering in a completely unreached context.
The internship exists to deepen the spiritual life, train in God’s heart for the nations, and empower partnering with God in the burgeoning student mission movement within the context of an unreached people group.
Components of the internship:
- Six 2 week intensive courses, including Foundations of the Student Mission Movement, Serving Among the Unreached, and Abandoned Devotion Lifestyle (classes will go throughout the internship)
- Daily involvement in the Global Harvest Prayer Room
- Daily Bible study
- Local outreach ministry
- Introductory language acquisition
- Involvement in the SVM2 International office
(significant scholarships are available for interns coming from certain non-western countries)
- books & internship materials,
- language class fees,
- city transportation,
- Encounter Trip
not including transportation to/from Thailand, visa costs, souvenirs, evenings out, etc.
About the Internship:
- Why Chiang Mai, Thailand?
- Philosophy of the Internship
- Values & Qualities Desired in Interns
- Head here to see a general schedule
Questions? Email Josephine Kung’u for more information.
Because of the nature of this internship, we are seeking a specific caliber of individual. We have a maximum of 20 spots available. Candidates need to articulate a call to the nations, which does not necessarily mean living overseas, but it does mean that they see themselves called to mobilize and/or facilitate others getting to the field.
Individuals applying must have a recommendation from their campus ministry leader or professor. In order for your application to be considered, you must submit 2 references. Please download the reference form below and send it to the appropriate people giving your recommendations.